Since we all have a responsibility towards this planet, you too can embrace The Long Run philosophy. Visit a Long Run Destination to see what it means to live sustainably; change the way you behave, ask yourself if you are leaving your community and environment in a better state than you found it in. Find out more about us and what you can do and share it with others.
Volunteer- Donate - Five Actions
The Zeitz Foundation can use volunteers to help us in our work. If you are interested in volunteering send us some information about yourself and we will contact you to discuss how you can help us ensure a more sustainable future for our planet.
The Zeitz Foundation has a vacancy for a communications intern. If you are interested in this volunteer position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to provide us with direct support, the Zeitz Foundation welcomes your donations.
Global Academy Foundation
Bank of America
50 Bon Air Shopping Center
Greenbrae, CA 94904
account # 169166 6978
Routing (in the US) # 121000358 (paper & electronic)
Routing (in the US) # 026009593 (wires)
In Germany, you can donate in ₤ or €:
Bank Code: 502 200 85
€-Account Number: 2433991014
₤-Account Number: 2433991038
Direct donations are tax-deductable in Germany and the US and every donor will receive a donation letter for this purpose.
To find about more about donating by mail, please email us at email@example.com
or write to one of the mailing addresses below:
The Zeitz Foundation I.E.S
c/o Global Academy Foundation,
336 Bon Air Center, Ste. 518,
c/o UBS Deutschland AG
Bockenheimer Landstraße 2-4
For large gifts, please contact the Zeitz Foundation directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will be happy to work with you and or your organization with regard to fulfilling your charitable goals.
Here are five things you can do today:
- SPREAD THE WORD: Let your friends and family know about the Long Run approach to life – acting today for a better tomorrow. Help them learn more and spread the word by sharing our online resources such as our websites (www.zeitzfoundation.org and www.thelongrun.com ) as well as our Facebook (Zeitz Foundation) and Twitter (@ZeitzFoundation) pages.
- NOMINATE A LONG RUN MEMBER: Help us to grow the network of those committed to the Long Run Philosophy by nominating a Long Run Supporter, Long Run Alliance Member or Long Run Destination by sending us a link or information on any companies, learning institutions or destinations around the world that you think would make great Long Run Members.
- BE YOUR OWN KEEPER: Be mindful of every action you take and pay keen interest to its impact on the Earth’s resources. You can start by off-setting your carbon footprint. To find out how visit: www.carbonfootprint.com/calculator1.html
- TAKE RESPONSIBLE HOLIDAYS: Our Long Run Destinations
Global Ecosphere Retreat® certified are model businesses governed by the 4Cs approach to ensuring sustainability. By visiting these Long Run Destinations, not only will you have a chance to see the Long Run Philosophy at work, but you will be embarking on the journey toward sustainable living.
- SUPPORT A 4Cs PROJECT: Long Run Destinations carry out a range of projects that aim to achieve their objectives in the 4Cs and ensure sustainable ecosystems management. These destinations often require assistance to meet the implementation costs of these projects. The Zeitz Foundation plays a facilitative role by fundraising on their behalf. You can help by sending a donation to the Zeitz Foundation which will be used directly to support an innovative project which will improve livelihoods of marginalised people and strengthen conservation on the ground.